Monday, January 24, 2011

If I was rich...

If I was rich, I wouldn't want a really big house for serveral reasons. 1) I get scared really easily and a big house would have many of dark corners and have strange noises that echo a lot. 2) There would be lots to clean and I wouldn't hire a housekeeper because I don't believe in having someone else clean my messes. 3) I don't like to be wasteful and the materials used to build all those extra rooms would yeah... simply be wasteful. Plus it'd take a lot of energy to heat and cool the house. However, what I would do is travel all over the world. I'd also eat out whenever I want. Thanks to Restaurant Week I was able to sort of afford "EN" tonight and while I was eating I kept thinking how nice it would be to go to nice places more often. Pretty much everytime I go out and have a wonderful meal I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. But for now, I'll be happy with my pizza, falafel and 50% off sushi.

No comments: