Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank you Rachael.

I finally got my Keurig coffeemaker courtesy of the Rachael Ray show. It is WONDERFUL. I've tried to stop drinking coffee at various points in my life but I'm okay with my addiction now. Coffee is better than smoking, binge drinking and drugs right? The best part of the coffeemaker is that everytime I use it, I remember that I actually won something which leads me to the belief that anything is possible. That's a belief I really need right now. I'm kind of at a crossroads in my life... I am pretty sure which direction I'm going but I can't help but freak out and wonder if I'm going to be okay and if everything is going to work out... but who would have thought I'd actually win something on national television... so yes...anything is possible!

No comments: