Monday, January 10, 2011

New year... new blog...

Since I've been doing a lot of writing lately, I thought it'd be helpful for me to blog on a regular basis. I just need a place to write with no pressure, no expectations and let whatever is on my mind come out. It's kind of like warming up my brain I guess. I'm a fan of fresh starts so I deleted all my weirdo posts from the past 2 years. Some people believe how you spend your New Years Eve determines how the following year will be... so this year I spent the evening eating delicious Japanese food at Robataya with M... turned red from having one glass of champagne... falling asleep while watching "MacGruber" and waking up at 12:10am. Based on that chain of events I think my year will be filled with eating delicious food, getting good sleep and laughing... not sure where the turning red from champagne part fits in... and since I woke up at 12:10am and missed watching the ball drop I better be careful not to be late in 2011.

Here is a photo of my favorite dish of the night: Aspara Bou!



Happy New Year!



No comments: