Monday, October 3, 2011

I think people are dissatisfied when something in his/her life needs to change. But sometimes people can be dissatsified because they're not being grateful for the great things they do have. How do you tell the difference? I woke up yesterday feeling dissatisfied. I was restless, anxious and not able to do anything without getting incredibly annoyed and pissed. I thought yoga might help so I did a one hour yoga intensive where I sweat buckets and then did an hour and a half of restorative yoga to relax me. Sadly I came home and was still really pissy. And that feeling has carried over into today. I guess rather than try to control it, I should just accept it for what it is. I'm not going to try to analyze it. I am just going to go about my day and try to keep it all under control. Let's see how well that goes...

No comments: