Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am missing NYC so much today. I miss eating lunch in the East Village by myself. I miss grabbing a coffee and sitting outside people watching. I miss the Indian spice store I used to go to. I miss cheap but delicious falafel. I miss reading on the long train ride home after work. I miss going to the UCB training center and seeing familiar faces. I miss going to the UCB theatre and seeing more familiar faces. I miss my Astoria vegetable stand with the big, fat, white cat. I miss ordering cheap Chinese food from Golden Dragon with Manny. I love my current yoga studio but I still miss my old studio. I even miss my old job where everyone I worked with was a friend at at the end of the night I got to eat a delicious, vegan Japanese meal. But life is always changing and I want to embrace my new life here. It's unfolding ever so slowly but that's where I have to exercise patience. Soon I'll find my niche and have a good routine going. This job search is getting so frustrating. I feel so stuck, unbelieveably, horribly stuck. If only my yoga studio job paid twice as much, then I wouldn't have to do something else.

No comments: