Monday, September 19, 2011

Thanks for the comment Jen! Yes. It's true. I really have no idea what people are thinking and I really shouldn't be wasting my time thinking about it. I try not to think of the economy these days because it'll only depress me and make things feel even more impossible. The hard part is that I'm still wrestling with the idea of starting another career that isn't acting. I don't know where to begin. I have new ideas of what I can do everyday that it overwhelms me. I need to make a decision and then go for it. It's the decision part that's hard... Manny is in a different boat than me. He knows exactly what he wants to do, he just needs to get a job to get the ball rolling. Anyway, I worked at the yoga studio this weekend so today I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, did laundry and did a little cooking. I'm going to do some more yoga and then head to an improv. show tonight at UCB. A day like today would be perfect... but again... all those worries are still in the back of my mind... but I look forward to the day when they're gone. We're planning to go to visit my family for a little bit. I'm going to have to do the 7 hour drive again... I remember how scary it was the first time so this being my second time... I hope I can kind of enjoy it because roadtrips are kind of fun!

No comments: