Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yesterday was quite a day. I had an interview for a job I want so bad... so, so bad. I don't even want to talk about it because it gives me anxiety so I'll leave it at that for now. I had my improv. class and it was awesome. I am definitely getting my comfort on stage back. I initiated a scene about "sensual basket weaving" and it was a real crowd pleaser... I'm in a class full of dudes yet for some reason I feel like I come up with the dirtiest stuff but when I do, they love it and jump on the bandwagon without hesitation. Haha! I've been feeling weird this week... a little good, a little bad, a little happy, a little sad... all over the place. We finally have a bed and let me just say that it is amazing... simply amazing. I saw my cousin today and we had lunch at a yummy gastropub. I don't go out to eat that much these days so when I do it's a real treat. I miss my family and I just can't wait until Thanksgiving to see them! I'm hoping we are in an even better place so we can enjoy the holiday. It was fun going to Connecticut for my cousin's wedding in July but the whole time I was still slightly stressed and down so I couldn't fully enjoy myself... though we did do lots of eating, drinking, dancing and karaoke. I actually drank so much I puked for like the first time in years... and it was kind of awesome. Gross, I know. Anyway, sending positive vibes out into the universe for Manny and I!

No comments: